Urinating on bedroom carpet and clothes really need some advice please

Hi, I am new here and was told about this site at my partners daughters assessment yesterday. I was wondering if anyone here has had or is still having a problem with their child/children urinating on clothes or floor, she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

Parents
  • she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.s

• going through a similar stage with my son he has just turned 20 but the last six months has regressed to sleeping on the floor again and peeing on his carpet. Bought a carpet cleaner but think the carpet may be past it’s best. Been good reading these posts. 
    we have put waterproof bedding down and bought a washable rug but kind of feel these just reinforce it. He won’t talk about it just gets abusive with me. It is exhausting 

• Hi I'm going through the same thing with my 16yr old son it also started 6 mthss ago he's denying doing it saying its pop even though it smells of pee I'm at my wits end 

Reply Children
No Data