Urinating on bedroom carpet and clothes really need some advice please

Hi, I am new here and was told about this site at my partners daughters assessment yesterday. I was wondering if anyone here has had or is still having a problem with their child/children urinating on clothes or floor, she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi I'm sooooo glad I've come across this web site as I'm going through the same problems with my 14yr old son he's not wanting to sleep on his bed anymore, he says it irritates his ears and it's uncomfortable so he's started to sleep on the carpet as he says it's more comfortable but then he started to wet the carpet and it's been a struggle/fight to get him changed as he says he likes the feel of it not sure if thats a censory thing but this has been a NIGHTMARE! there were issues at school and he also has high anxiety issues because of the issues at school his behaviour at home has changed he has disconnected his self from us and very abusive, verbally and says he hates us and wants to leave and go and live in residential living etc away from us, this has been a nightmare and the shift in personality had literally happened over night. Thanks for reading this if anyone out there can relate please send a reply it would be much appreciated. (I can see that some of these response aren't recent one's but would appreciate if someone can reach out with a response) thank you 

• Can't relate but I do have a question. If he likes being warm and wet can he sit in the shower or bath and get the same effect but more hygenically with water instead?
    Honestly I find it difficult to see the appeal, I hate the smell of pee, and being wet, autistically I'm like a cat that got reincarnated as a person.

Reply Children
No Data