4 year old with ASD constantly lashing out at younger brother

My son, who has recently turned 4, has ASD. 

The biggest problem at the moment is that he is constantly pushing, hitting and lashing out at his 13 month old brother.

He is very impulsive and will just go up to him and push him over for no reason or can lash out at him if he is annoyed. 

I can never leave them alone even for a split second.

I have tried shouting at him, telling him it's wrong, and tried taking the baby away and giving him the attention which works to an extent. This does not stop the behaviour. He knows it's wrong to hit and push but  continues to do it.

any advice, tips?!

• Same heat my 6 year old is in the spectrum too and I have a 3 year old too my heart breaks for him he loves and likes to play with big brother but his sometimes scared because his always hitting and pushing him for no reason but I hope he grows out of it as a parent you love to see your kids play and have fun but I can’t leave them alone not for a second so you’re not alone 

• Hi lau, I have the exact same issue and am at loss of what to do. My little one is 4 and she constantly hurts my 2 year old. She has scared his face,  pushed him off the trampoline. I feel your pain as it's horrible as you can't leave them alone. The only thing that occasionly works is removing her tablet and that will calm the day but I am struggling like you to find a way for it.to stop