How to find a Girlfriend

Hello, i am really trying to find a girlfriend and i'm not getting any luck. My Stepsister/Stepbro both have people in their lives and don't have autisim but i have autisim and i don't have a person in my life. Its really getting me down. I have decided to try and lose a bit of weight and improve my looks to get more attractive. But online dating like Plenty of Fish is not working.

What do i do and where do i start 

Parents
  • Cricket 123, how about your local library?

I mention this because in a library there's no pressure to 'intermingle' but if you go there enough you will get to know who else visits there a lot. Also, and I don't mean this to sound as if I'm talking down to you, I would have thought there would be a fair chance of people there who are a bit like you.

But the thing is, unless you do make a reasonable effort, nobody is going to come knocking on your door so it is important to try to 'make things happen' by placing yourself in situation where you have a chance to meet girls.

• Cricket 123, how about your local library?

I mention this because in a library there's no pressure to 'intermingle' but if you go there enough you will get to know who else visits there a lot. Also, and I don't mean this to sound as if I'm talking down to you, I would have thought there would be a fair chance of people there who are a bit like you.

But the thing is, unless you do make a reasonable effort, nobody is going to come knocking on your door so it is important to try to 'make things happen' by placing yourself in situation where you have a chance to meet girls.

Children
No Data