poetry writing

Hello

I am writing a poem to read an a local event: poetry marathon.  I have decided to borrow the Nursery Rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle for the framework. I have a slot about 20 minutes.  I refuse to read out something already been written by someone else as no one inspires me as such and well....

So here is what am asking you for help with. For my final verse. The last line of the nursery rhyme is And the dish ran away with the spoon. I have decided to interpret this as pudding as it the last line of that 'poem' and thus pudding is the last course in a standard three course or two course meal.  I have printed off a list of puddings. I have asked this question on facebook just now though realised i have asked it rather blandly so am not expecting any replies. I should put a photo of a pudding up and ask people what they want. But not sure if I got photo's of puddings i have had.  But am also hoping to have like a paragraph or two about the puddings I have asked people about in some format.

So from you I would like to know what is your favourite pudding and why do you like it.  I won't name you. I will just saying about conducting my own social research on this. It is purely for a poem am writing for a poetry day we are having on July 7th.

Thank you for helping X

Parents Reply Children
No Data