cannabis oil

Our 3 year old boy is in the final process of officially being diagnosed, and we are probably like many  other families , in that we are always online desperately looking for help/ advice  that  may  help our boy, we have come  across articles on cannabis oil  ( albeit mainly on  American sites ) has any one got any views on this? Is it legal here ,does it help, has anyone any experience of it ? 

Parents
  • I've recently started my ten year old on DHA from a Nordic company. It's totally pure fish oil and the gummies taste ok. She loves them.

I've found within the last few days she is more relaxed.  

Cannot comment on cannabis oil. I did watch that documentary lSteph and Dom last  week and it looks like it possibly could help..which would be a welcome relief to many.

Hopefully it will be easier for parents to access soon through the correct channels. The young man that went from having a day full of seazures to hardly any..well that just must be amazing for him and his family.

Would it be classed as homeopathic...?

I find takeing probiotics cures most things and keeping the body alkaline. I'm not autistic..lm always open to looking at ways that could help my lovely daughter though.

Have a positive..and hopefully not too snowey Saturday.x

• I've recently started my ten year old on DHA from a Nordic company. It's totally pure fish oil and the gummies taste ok. She loves them.

I've found within the last few days she is more relaxed.  

Cannot comment on cannabis oil. I did watch that documentary lSteph and Dom last  week and it looks like it possibly could help..which would be a welcome relief to many.

Hopefully it will be easier for parents to access soon through the correct channels. The young man that went from having a day full of seazures to hardly any..well that just must be amazing for him and his family.

Would it be classed as homeopathic...?

I find takeing probiotics cures most things and keeping the body alkaline. I'm not autistic..lm always open to looking at ways that could help my lovely daughter though.

Have a positive..and hopefully not too snowey Saturday.x

Children
No Data