cannabis oil

Our 3 year old boy is in the final process of officially being diagnosed, and we are probably like many  other families , in that we are always online desperately looking for help/ advice  that  may  help our boy, we have come  across articles on cannabis oil  ( albeit mainly on  American sites ) has any one got any views on this? Is it legal here ,does it help, has anyone any experience of it ? 

Parents
  • The CBD oil for Holland & Barratt saved my depressed teen sons life, without a doubt. And I am looking into using it with my 7yr old who is under suspicious of aspergers. We are only at the beginnings, saw the GP today about a referel. No idea how long we will wait until he is seen though. But I want to help him now. 

• The CBD oil for Holland & Barratt saved my depressed teen sons life, without a doubt. And I am looking into using it with my 7yr old who is under suspicious of aspergers. We are only at the beginnings, saw the GP today about a referel. No idea how long we will wait until he is seen though. But I want to help him now. 

Children
  • But to do what? Does it just have the effect of a tonic? I realise CBD can't be marketed as for any medical condition yet, so maybe that's why it's so unclear as to what the effect is supposed to be.

It looks like people are attracted to these forums just to comment on this one article.

By the way, when I was in H&B I decided to look for CBD but couldn't find it. It's not with other hemp oils as far as I can see, and online the one brand they stock has very middling reviews, from the taste to the dispenser to the actual effect.

Here's some more scientific opinion, suggesting cannabinoids may have more therapeutic uses than I'd previously found and the applications in epilepsy may be stronger than the NHS piece suggested, and explaining the lack of research:
    http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/further-reaction-to-billy-caldwell-and-the-use-of-cannabis-oil-for-treatment-resistant-epilepsy/