Hobbies and interests - members lists

I just thought I'd start a topic about what interests and hobbies we have.  Here's some of mine...

• Tabletop roleplaying games, especially "Doctor Who" (the FASA, Virgin, and Cubicle 7 ones), "Serenity", "Victoriana" and "GURPS".
  • Re-enactment and LARP events.
  • Collecting Doctor Who inspired LARP props.
  • Collecting replica historical coins.
  • Collecting fake pound coins.
  • Video games; mainly, Fallout 3 and GTA at present.
  • Voluntary work; for 15 years, I have been volunteering for a local nature conservation charity.
  • Reading; mainly non-fiction (although I do like Dr Who short story books and collections) such as the Victorian era/1800s, the UK home front during WW2, UK home defence during the Cold War, NBC warfare, special forces, Special Operations Executive, the Goth subculture, amongst others. 
  • Drawing (when I have the patience).
  • TV programmes such as Doctor Who (been a fan since the 1980s), Firefly, Torchwood, Time Team, QI, Have I Got News For You, etc. 
  • Music - Carl McCoy/Fields of the Nephilim/Nefilim, Last Rites, The Eden House, Katie Melua, Midnight Oil, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, etc.
  • All things Goth and the Goth subculture.

Parents
  • gaston said:
    Hi only been diagnosed 6months even though I am 25 I live in Liverpool north England I enjoy TV my face is home and away especially alf stwert played by ray meagher in films I only watch Disney fairytales. Jungle book and beauty and the beast are my faves I like gaston and baloo lots. I enjoy. Reading classic novels. Such as Oliver Jane Eyre great expectations Heidi and David Copperfield I visit euro Disney every year and can name every attraction I am a big fan of pantomime and perform in them each year I also enjoy cooking and love kittens I have two I collect Disney pins of baloo and gaston and belle and also collect DVDs of old anime based on classic novels such as the world masterpiece theater they are unknown to my English friends but my french and Spanish USA friends know them my fave is tom sawyer made in 1980 I have two sisters but we don't get on

"How do you do Gaston!"

I love "Heidi" too ! I like this little girl, who wants to come back to the moutains, while her aunt sent her in a rich family in Franckfort for becoming Claire's companion. I read "David Copperfied"  by Charles Dickens, but I didn't read "Great Expectations". I love also "David Copperfed" and I liked so this novel that I watched a film about it. I' don't remember the director's name but I know Freddy Bartholomew was David when he was a child. And W. C. Fields was Mr Micawber. This film is very good and is as good as the novel. I read also "A Cristmas Carol". If you like the Disney's Cartoons, there is a cartoon of "A Cristmas Carol", and also a film of this story with "The Muppetshow.  Moreover, I prefered the film in comparaison the cartoon.

Oh ! I like "Alf" too.

I have a little brother, who's also autist as I am, and who also likes the Disney Cartoons. Particularly the cartoons with Donald Duck. Every evening, he watches "Flubber" with Robin Williams. He loves this film.

Among the Disney cartoons, I like "Cinderella", "Robin Hood", "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs", "The Great Mouse Detective", "The Sword in the Stone" and many other cartoons. Before, I didn't like "Mulan", but I watched the film with my brother while I lived near from Paris two years ago, and since, I like it enough. I love "Beauty and the Beast" too, but I prefer the Beast when it's a monster because the character is more human, I find. I find Gaston very funny but very foolish !

But I never went to EuroDisnet. However, I lived near Paris, there was Disneyland Park in Marne la Vallée, which was only fifteen minutes from home by train, but I never went to there.

I live in Brest in the north west of France - in Brittany -  for seven months, but sometines, I take the plane for going to Paris : journey lasts only one hour. But I visit also all the France.
    I love these travels, particularly by train and plane.

I don't know England, but I would like to visit the country one day. I would like to begin by London, but recently, many people and a friend spoke about Manchester at me. A lady spoke to me about Exeter too.. Did you go in these two towns? I want to go to England for seven years, but I know nobody who lives there, it's for that, I came in this forum, which somebody recommended to me.

Is Liverpool near border of Scotland? How long do you live in this town? Are there a museum of John Lennon in Liverpool? I love "The Beatles" and John Lennon sang very well. My mother also loves "The Beatles". And do you like "The Beatles"? But isn't there a airport at Liverpool, who's called "John Lennon Airport"?

I love also "Emma", "Pride and Prejudice" of Jane Austen. I also love "Tess" of Thomas Hardy, which I prefered to "Jude The Obscure". And I prefered the last to "The blue yeyes".

For the children, I like the Beatrix Potter stories", particularly "The Tale of Peter Rabbit", "The Tailor of Gloucester", "The Story of Miss Moppet", "The Tale of Tom Kitten"and many others. And I love her illustrations. She wrote and drew very well. And by her stories and illustrations, we are in the Victorian England.

Also, I am a fanatic of "Harry Potter". I was reading the seven volumes when I lived in Paris. It's my mother who's spoken about it to me. She bought the six first volumes and it's a friend of childood who's offered the latest. I saw the seven films, except the first division of the latest. And you, do you like "Harry Potter"?

I love to draw, to read. I always loved to draw, but I've been drawing every day for eight years!

I was diagnostised "Autist High Level" two years ago in Paris. In my country, there are much lateness about the researches about autism. The Doctor who's diagnotised me told me that these researches had begun in only the 2000 years. And how is it in your country with autism?

Camille93.

• gaston said:
    Hi only been diagnosed 6months even though I am 25 I live in Liverpool north England I enjoy TV my face is home and away especially alf stwert played by ray meagher in films I only watch Disney fairytales. Jungle book and beauty and the beast are my faves I like gaston and baloo lots. I enjoy. Reading classic novels. Such as Oliver Jane Eyre great expectations Heidi and David Copperfield I visit euro Disney every year and can name every attraction I am a big fan of pantomime and perform in them each year I also enjoy cooking and love kittens I have two I collect Disney pins of baloo and gaston and belle and also collect DVDs of old anime based on classic novels such as the world masterpiece theater they are unknown to my English friends but my french and Spanish USA friends know them my fave is tom sawyer made in 1980 I have two sisters but we don't get on

"How do you do Gaston!"

I love "Heidi" too ! I like this little girl, who wants to come back to the moutains, while her aunt sent her in a rich family in Franckfort for becoming Claire's companion. I read "David Copperfied"  by Charles Dickens, but I didn't read "Great Expectations". I love also "David Copperfed" and I liked so this novel that I watched a film about it. I' don't remember the director's name but I know Freddy Bartholomew was David when he was a child. And W. C. Fields was Mr Micawber. This film is very good and is as good as the novel. I read also "A Cristmas Carol". If you like the Disney's Cartoons, there is a cartoon of "A Cristmas Carol", and also a film of this story with "The Muppetshow.  Moreover, I prefered the film in comparaison the cartoon.

Oh ! I like "Alf" too.

I have a little brother, who's also autist as I am, and who also likes the Disney Cartoons. Particularly the cartoons with Donald Duck. Every evening, he watches "Flubber" with Robin Williams. He loves this film.

Among the Disney cartoons, I like "Cinderella", "Robin Hood", "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs", "The Great Mouse Detective", "The Sword in the Stone" and many other cartoons. Before, I didn't like "Mulan", but I watched the film with my brother while I lived near from Paris two years ago, and since, I like it enough. I love "Beauty and the Beast" too, but I prefer the Beast when it's a monster because the character is more human, I find. I find Gaston very funny but very foolish !

But I never went to EuroDisnet. However, I lived near Paris, there was Disneyland Park in Marne la Vallée, which was only fifteen minutes from home by train, but I never went to there.

I live in Brest in the north west of France - in Brittany -  for seven months, but sometines, I take the plane for going to Paris : journey lasts only one hour. But I visit also all the France.
    I love these travels, particularly by train and plane.

I don't know England, but I would like to visit the country one day. I would like to begin by London, but recently, many people and a friend spoke about Manchester at me. A lady spoke to me about Exeter too.. Did you go in these two towns? I want to go to England for seven years, but I know nobody who lives there, it's for that, I came in this forum, which somebody recommended to me.

Is Liverpool near border of Scotland? How long do you live in this town? Are there a museum of John Lennon in Liverpool? I love "The Beatles" and John Lennon sang very well. My mother also loves "The Beatles". And do you like "The Beatles"? But isn't there a airport at Liverpool, who's called "John Lennon Airport"?

I love also "Emma", "Pride and Prejudice" of Jane Austen. I also love "Tess" of Thomas Hardy, which I prefered to "Jude The Obscure". And I prefered the last to "The blue yeyes".

For the children, I like the Beatrix Potter stories", particularly "The Tale of Peter Rabbit", "The Tailor of Gloucester", "The Story of Miss Moppet", "The Tale of Tom Kitten"and many others. And I love her illustrations. She wrote and drew very well. And by her stories and illustrations, we are in the Victorian England.

Also, I am a fanatic of "Harry Potter". I was reading the seven volumes when I lived in Paris. It's my mother who's spoken about it to me. She bought the six first volumes and it's a friend of childood who's offered the latest. I saw the seven films, except the first division of the latest. And you, do you like "Harry Potter"?

I love to draw, to read. I always loved to draw, but I've been drawing every day for eight years!

I was diagnostised "Autist High Level" two years ago in Paris. In my country, there are much lateness about the researches about autism. The Doctor who's diagnotised me told me that these researches had begun in only the 2000 years. And how is it in your country with autism?

Camille93.

Children
No Data