Hobbies and interests - members lists

I just thought I'd start a topic about what interests and hobbies we have.  Here's some of mine...

• Tabletop roleplaying games, especially "Doctor Who" (the FASA, Virgin, and Cubicle 7 ones), "Serenity", "Victoriana" and "GURPS".
  • Re-enactment and LARP events.
  • Collecting Doctor Who inspired LARP props.
  • Collecting replica historical coins.
  • Collecting fake pound coins.
  • Video games; mainly, Fallout 3 and GTA at present.
  • Voluntary work; for 15 years, I have been volunteering for a local nature conservation charity.
  • Reading; mainly non-fiction (although I do like Dr Who short story books and collections) such as the Victorian era/1800s, the UK home front during WW2, UK home defence during the Cold War, NBC warfare, special forces, Special Operations Executive, the Goth subculture, amongst others. 
  • Drawing (when I have the patience).
  • TV programmes such as Doctor Who (been a fan since the 1980s), Firefly, Torchwood, Time Team, QI, Have I Got News For You, etc. 
  • Music - Carl McCoy/Fields of the Nephilim/Nefilim, Last Rites, The Eden House, Katie Melua, Midnight Oil, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, etc.
  • All things Goth and the Goth subculture.

Parents
  • I love online role playing games, was addicted to WoW for about 5 years but now play Lord of the Rings online. Console games right back from Atari days, I collect old consoles and games.

I have been doing Tai Chi for just over 3 years now, the form and the martial art side of it but can't bring myself to take part in any competitions.

I love anything to do with vampires and I'm currently reading the Morganville Vampire series which I think is great, better than the Twighlight series.

As for tv and films my fav film is The Crow and then stuff like Lord of the Rings trilogy, Leon, Kalifornia, Lucky Number Slevin, Hanna, Usual Suspects and V for Vendetta. Tv series would be Dexter, Chuck, Big Bang Theory, The Sopranoes, Vampire Diaries, Broadwalk Empire and funnily enough Glee! Don't ask me why I just love it!! There are so many other things I like watching but I think thats enough to get the idea.....

About a year ago I took up photography especially nature photography as I find it a great way to get myself out up into the hills away from people. I have a passion for wildlife and hope to one day to be able to work in a recue centre.

Last of all is chainsaws, I worked in forestry and tree surgery and for some reason using a chainsaw is something that came naturally to me and it's my happy place. I am just able to totally relax when I am using one.

Thanks for reading, hope it wasn't to boring!!

• I love online role playing games, was addicted to WoW for about 5 years but now play Lord of the Rings online. Console games right back from Atari days, I collect old consoles and games.

I have been doing Tai Chi for just over 3 years now, the form and the martial art side of it but can't bring myself to take part in any competitions.

I love anything to do with vampires and I'm currently reading the Morganville Vampire series which I think is great, better than the Twighlight series.

As for tv and films my fav film is The Crow and then stuff like Lord of the Rings trilogy, Leon, Kalifornia, Lucky Number Slevin, Hanna, Usual Suspects and V for Vendetta. Tv series would be Dexter, Chuck, Big Bang Theory, The Sopranoes, Vampire Diaries, Broadwalk Empire and funnily enough Glee! Don't ask me why I just love it!! There are so many other things I like watching but I think thats enough to get the idea.....

About a year ago I took up photography especially nature photography as I find it a great way to get myself out up into the hills away from people. I have a passion for wildlife and hope to one day to be able to work in a recue centre.

Last of all is chainsaws, I worked in forestry and tree surgery and for some reason using a chainsaw is something that came naturally to me and it's my happy place. I am just able to totally relax when I am using one.

Thanks for reading, hope it wasn't to boring!!

Children
No Data