Hobbies and interests - members lists

I just thought I'd start a topic about what interests and hobbies we have.  Here's some of mine...

• Tabletop roleplaying games, especially "Doctor Who" (the FASA, Virgin, and Cubicle 7 ones), "Serenity", "Victoriana" and "GURPS".
  • Re-enactment and LARP events.
  • Collecting Doctor Who inspired LARP props.
  • Collecting replica historical coins.
  • Collecting fake pound coins.
  • Video games; mainly, Fallout 3 and GTA at present.
  • Voluntary work; for 15 years, I have been volunteering for a local nature conservation charity.
  • Reading; mainly non-fiction (although I do like Dr Who short story books and collections) such as the Victorian era/1800s, the UK home front during WW2, UK home defence during the Cold War, NBC warfare, special forces, Special Operations Executive, the Goth subculture, amongst others. 
  • Drawing (when I have the patience).
  • TV programmes such as Doctor Who (been a fan since the 1980s), Firefly, Torchwood, Time Team, QI, Have I Got News For You, etc. 
  • Music - Carl McCoy/Fields of the Nephilim/Nefilim, Last Rites, The Eden House, Katie Melua, Midnight Oil, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, etc.
  • All things Goth and the Goth subculture.

Parents
  • Currently I am obsessed with Politics, Philosophy, History. My reading revolves around George Orwell and Sartre, Simone De Beauvoir, Lacan, Kristeva, Freud.......

As a teenager I was  REALLY obsessed with the actress Kate Winslet to the extent that I could think about nothing else or be interested in anything else, unless I could relate it in my mind to Winslet. Prior to this interest I was obsessed with the Titanic as an historical event which led me to watch the film, and this led to the Winslet obsession. As a child all I could think about was food and what I was having for meal, and I used to memorize what people had eaten. All my play and talk revolved around food. I liked to look at all the food in supermarkets and I read the packaging.

I was obsessed with child development and babies when I was a tennager because Winslet had a baby and I wanted to get closer to her.  I took notes every time I saw a baby; what it was wearing, make of pram etc, and I read parenting magazines and catalogues from cover to cover

• Currently I am obsessed with Politics, Philosophy, History. My reading revolves around George Orwell and Sartre, Simone De Beauvoir, Lacan, Kristeva, Freud.......

As a teenager I was  REALLY obsessed with the actress Kate Winslet to the extent that I could think about nothing else or be interested in anything else, unless I could relate it in my mind to Winslet. Prior to this interest I was obsessed with the Titanic as an historical event which led me to watch the film, and this led to the Winslet obsession. As a child all I could think about was food and what I was having for meal, and I used to memorize what people had eaten. All my play and talk revolved around food. I liked to look at all the food in supermarkets and I read the packaging.

I was obsessed with child development and babies when I was a tennager because Winslet had a baby and I wanted to get closer to her.  I took notes every time I saw a baby; what it was wearing, make of pram etc, and I read parenting magazines and catalogues from cover to cover

Children
No Data