crafting

hello, does anyone else like spinning, knitting, felting and weaving ? Two years ago I got myself a second hand spinning wheel, some ready to use , clean fleece and just got started. Its very therapeutic ! The first wool I made was a mixture of black and purple- twined together. I then knitted a small bag-and long strap, for my daughters nintendo ds, then i felted it- basically shrunk it ,in the washing machine ! I tied a purple ribbon on with a few trinkets to customise it. My daughter loved it and soon told all her student friends about it, so now i make all sorts of sizes of bags, felt them and put them on crafting sites to sell. At the moment I`m making lots of different colors of frogs ! They`re really cute and make great christmas presents.

Does anyone else spin or felt stuff ? i`m going to try making a hat soon, that should be fun! I`m not too great at reading knitting patterns, so keep fingers crossed it will turn out ok. : ) . allyd

Parents
  • I do lots of different crafts from card making to decoupage, wax painting and more.

I just bought some self adhesive peel offs for a snip at:www.craftkitsuk.com

Not so good at knitting or crochet so that is something to learn for the future.

My aspie grandson loves crafting, he makes his parent and myself all manner of wild and unique pieces, it calms him and allows his creative impulses full reign. The two of us make quite a mess...you can guess who does all the clearing up lol.....

• I do lots of different crafts from card making to decoupage, wax painting and more.

I just bought some self adhesive peel offs for a snip at:www.craftkitsuk.com

Not so good at knitting or crochet so that is something to learn for the future.

My aspie grandson loves crafting, he makes his parent and myself all manner of wild and unique pieces, it calms him and allows his creative impulses full reign. The two of us make quite a mess...you can guess who does all the clearing up lol.....

Children
No Data