Lets struggle ASD together! Join our crowdfunding science project.

Hello! I represent group of scientists from Moscow and Los Angeles, developing new neuropeptides supplement for childhood autism correction. We believe that natural approach could be really effective and with your help we are going to prove it!
Please follow our project's link (removed by mod) and if you like it, please share it on your fb page. Thank you!

Parents
  • I think the OP is a troll. He has done the same on Wrongplanet, talkaboutautism and community.autism and is clearly getting a kick out of winding people up.

I've had three more email notifications since I posted my last and I think NAS Moderator is deleting them as fast as they come, because they realise this man is being a pest.

The srticle he cited which I mentioned before however is no joke. It was published in "Drug Discovery Today:Disease Models" which is supposedly a refereed scientific journal, whose principal editor Andrew McCulloch is at the University of California san Diego.

Those sort of credentials shouldn't allow articles through with such dreadful faux pas about 75% of those with autism being retarded mentally and calling autism a disease.

The article authors are at the Universite Francoise-Rabelais at Tours in France, which in conjunction with the hospital in Tours is apparently a centre of excellence on autism. The authors of the article "Rodent Models for Autism: A Critical Review" in 2005 were Belzung, Lemon, Vausc'h and Andre.

So again what is a French high profile university doing peddling this sort of rubbish?

It doesn't do for universities to publish poor papers - it can lose them key funding and investment.

• I think the OP is a troll. He has done the same on Wrongplanet, talkaboutautism and community.autism and is clearly getting a kick out of winding people up.

I've had three more email notifications since I posted my last and I think NAS Moderator is deleting them as fast as they come, because they realise this man is being a pest.

The srticle he cited which I mentioned before however is no joke. It was published in "Drug Discovery Today:Disease Models" which is supposedly a refereed scientific journal, whose principal editor Andrew McCulloch is at the University of California san Diego.

Those sort of credentials shouldn't allow articles through with such dreadful faux pas about 75% of those with autism being retarded mentally and calling autism a disease.

The article authors are at the Universite Francoise-Rabelais at Tours in France, which in conjunction with the hospital in Tours is apparently a centre of excellence on autism. The authors of the article "Rodent Models for Autism: A Critical Review" in 2005 were Belzung, Lemon, Vausc'h and Andre.

So again what is a French high profile university doing peddling this sort of rubbish?

It doesn't do for universities to publish poor papers - it can lose them key funding and investment.

Children
No Data