Lets struggle ASD together! Join our crowdfunding science project.

Hello! I represent group of scientists from Moscow and Los Angeles, developing new neuropeptides supplement for childhood autism correction. We believe that natural approach could be really effective and with your help we are going to prove it!
Please follow our project's link (removed by mod) and if you like it, please share it on your fb page. Thank you!

Parents
  • Well said Longman.  I think the assertion that 75% of autistic people have mental retardation is a ridiculous figure.  Bearing in mind the likely thousands of undiagnosed Aspies and HF autistics out there this is just a made up number.  Or are they saying that there is a simply overwhelming number of autistics with mental retardation out there!

And I'm glad you said what you did about animals with autistic-like traits not being relevant to humans with autism, because it's exactly what I had been thinking too.  I was just flabbergasted by the type of language they used (poor English is no excuse, researchers should have the skills to check out correct terminology and facts before asking people to fund their research!) to focus on the anomaly.

• Well said Longman.  I think the assertion that 75% of autistic people have mental retardation is a ridiculous figure.  Bearing in mind the likely thousands of undiagnosed Aspies and HF autistics out there this is just a made up number.  Or are they saying that there is a simply overwhelming number of autistics with mental retardation out there!

And I'm glad you said what you did about animals with autistic-like traits not being relevant to humans with autism, because it's exactly what I had been thinking too.  I was just flabbergasted by the type of language they used (poor English is no excuse, researchers should have the skills to check out correct terminology and facts before asking people to fund their research!) to focus on the anomaly.

Children
No Data