Lets struggle ASD together! Join our crowdfunding science project.

Hello! I represent group of scientists from Moscow and Los Angeles, developing new neuropeptides supplement for childhood autism correction. We believe that natural approach could be really effective and with your help we are going to prove it!
Please follow our project's link (removed by mod) and if you like it, please share it on your fb page. Thank you!

Parents
  • "an interesting animal model which can be interpreted as ASD" - laboratory animals you treat with peptides to see how they perform simple tasks.

Sorry but what has this piece of information, however scientific within the context of your research community, got to do with autism in humans?

I'd be much happier if people studied autism in people rather than autism-like characteristics in rats, but if you do want to go about it that way, please, for all our sakes, get properly genned up on what autism in humans is about.

Sounds to me more like you are an animal testing centre looking for something else to do with your unwilling pets that makes you more money. Which really is of no relevance whatsoever to people on the spectrum - so why tell us about it?

Reading your explanation I'm ever so glad the link is closed.

• "an interesting animal model which can be interpreted as ASD" - laboratory animals you treat with peptides to see how they perform simple tasks.

Sorry but what has this piece of information, however scientific within the context of your research community, got to do with autism in humans?

I'd be much happier if people studied autism in people rather than autism-like characteristics in rats, but if you do want to go about it that way, please, for all our sakes, get properly genned up on what autism in humans is about.

Sounds to me more like you are an animal testing centre looking for something else to do with your unwilling pets that makes you more money. Which really is of no relevance whatsoever to people on the spectrum - so why tell us about it?

Reading your explanation I'm ever so glad the link is closed.

Children
No Data