Lets struggle ASD together! Join our crowdfunding science project.

Hello! I represent group of scientists from Moscow and Los Angeles, developing new neuropeptides supplement for childhood autism correction. We believe that natural approach could be really effective and with your help we are going to prove it!
Please follow our project's link (removed by mod) and if you like it, please share it on your fb page. Thank you!

Parents
  • I'm very sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.

I'm sorry if our terminology isn't quite correct, we didn't mean to offend anyone. However, this does not mean that scientifically our approach is fundamentally wrong. First of all, we are researchers (not clinicians), we found an intresting animal model which can be interpreted as ASD. Furthermore, we believe that some peptides indeed are able to exert a positive influence on physiological and behavioral parameters in laboratory animals. And we are going to prove it. And of course, all your comments will be useful for us in the future. Thank you.

• I'm very sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.

I'm sorry if our terminology isn't quite correct, we didn't mean to offend anyone. However, this does not mean that scientifically our approach is fundamentally wrong. First of all, we are researchers (not clinicians), we found an intresting animal model which can be interpreted as ASD. Furthermore, we believe that some peptides indeed are able to exert a positive influence on physiological and behavioral parameters in laboratory animals. And we are going to prove it. And of course, all your comments will be useful for us in the future. Thank you.

Children
No Data