Lets struggle ASD together! Join our crowdfunding science project.

Hello! I represent group of scientists from Moscow and Los Angeles, developing new neuropeptides supplement for childhood autism correction. We believe that natural approach could be really effective and with your help we are going to prove it!
Please follow our project's link (removed by mod) and if you like it, please share it on your fb page. Thank you!

Parents
  • ...having clicked your link, I like it even less now I have  read this:

"Autism is one of the most dangerous children’s psychiatric disorders. In more than 80% of cases it leads to severe disability."

Not only is autism not a psychiatric disorder, (it's a neurological difference) and I've never heard the word "dangerous" used to describe it before, but I question your statistics.  Oh, I suppose you haven't heard of Asperger's syndrome.

But then you also describe autistic children as "sick children" further down your page, so I shouldn't be surprised at your fund being a scam, as no clinical expert (in any area) would use the type of language you have used to describe autism.

• ...having clicked your link, I like it even less now I have  read this:

"Autism is one of the most dangerous children’s psychiatric disorders. In more than 80% of cases it leads to severe disability."

Not only is autism not a psychiatric disorder, (it's a neurological difference) and I've never heard the word "dangerous" used to describe it before, but I question your statistics.  Oh, I suppose you haven't heard of Asperger's syndrome.

But then you also describe autistic children as "sick children" further down your page, so I shouldn't be surprised at your fund being a scam, as no clinical expert (in any area) would use the type of language you have used to describe autism.

Children
No Data