Robocop 3
A for Andromeda
Mission to Mars
Spitfire
Up in smoke
The men who stare at goats
Pans labyrinth
Parents Reply Children
  • Yep, there's an awful lot of Genres and styles not represented.

I'll admit I've not yet seen ANY anime, which is why there isn't any here.

Last time you mentioned Anime, I spoke to my Daughter who is a bit of a Japan enthusiast (she's in korea right now, but has holidayed in Japan more than anyone else I know. (Which isn't hard, admittedly) an dI aked her if she could recommned me an anime film, but then OFC then it got forgotten... (we are both Analog Digital Digital) 

And with Zoom being what it is, it'd does not neccesarily have to be "I Spergs" film night IF anyone has a decent upload speed and a Film that they feel is really worth sharing then it could morph in various ways.  

Although zoom is not perfect, (and the version without breaks costs money I don't have to spend) it does allow me to avoid any accusation of illegal sharing, the model being that of a private room which people have to be invited to and it's not a publoic space. It's my attempt to provide a social resource tailored to Autistic peoples requirements as I see them expressed on these pages. As with all things me, and possibly all tings Autistic, it's under resourced and staffed by someone like you & me... But I've kept doing it for nearly 2 years now.Have managed every night but one so far, although at the peak of the "techncal issues" we also abandoned one film... 

The list will change a ittle of course, but most of those wil be running next year, it represents whet Ive screened and have lined up to screen this year although "Tomorrow I shall Scald myself with Tea" and "the mouse that roared" hasn't made it on there yet, both of which are worth showing.