Been a while...lots going on (some of it not good)...but hopefully able to spend more time on here xx

Heya,

Just wanted to apologise for not being here for over a year.

Had a lot going on, including breaking up from my partner (who was transitioning from male to female) and a lot of other things.

In a nutshell - I found out that my (now ex) partner had been lying to me for years and that 'she' had been in contact with her ex (who she swore she would never contact again), but it took an FB post (that my Mum saw) and a grilling from my Dad on the same day - needless to say she 'done a runner' whilst we were out and haven't heard from her since - not even a thank you to my parents for putting her up and also found out that she owed over £1,000 in rent to my parents as well. 

I'm fine with that to be honest - as things had kind of felt like I was walking on eggshells for a couple of months before the split - but since she left I have been fine with it and can now actually relax in my own room without her being in there.

I've also been busy with work and my other volunteering with St John Ambulance (SJA) and there have been a few issues there - most of it not good - so we will see what happens there.

Postive things:

I now have 2 new little gerbils, Toffee and Latte, who I adopted a few days before my birthday - they are a real delight to watch and it's been years since I had gerbils - so I thought, why not! I've also got a little russian dwarf hamster as well called Gizmo - who is a little crazy thing, but in an very sweet way.

My best friend is coming on holiday with me and my parents to Center Parcs - Sherwood in January and I am looking forward to showing her my favourite places/activies (she's very like minded - so we have a lot in common). Ex was originally going to be going - but we crossed her off immediately, and it was my Mum's suggestion that I bring my best friend instead Slight smile

I am still enjoying my staff/volunteer role at the Wildlife Trust BCN (can't thank them enough for their support they've given me).

Other than that - things are just as 'normal' as they can be.

Hope everyone is OK (both old and new members).

Mweekie xx