Anyone else like cooking?

I love to cook, I think I'm going to be spending the next few days making pickled onions and chutney as I've just cleared all the tomato plants from the garden and have loads of half rip ones.

I took a Yottam Ottalengi recipe book out of the library yesterday, I started drooling almost as soon as I started looking at it, unfortunately I think you need at least 6 people to feed as nearly all of it can't really be frozen and it dosen't look like you could realistically make smaller amounts.

I've started baking again too, I love baking, but I don't have a very sweet tooth and I crap at all the fancy icing and stuff, still no reason for not making a lovely moist apple cake, or a light carrot cake.

Parents
  • I wish that I enjoyed cooking. I just can't seem to get the enthusiasm.

I wish that people could pool together and provide food for 6 people (like that recipe), and I would help with computer problems. A bit like a mini-village.

I do like baked stuff like cakes. They don't like me much, though.

I saw that you like bake off. I've liked the occasional episode that I've caught by accident. I really want to watch the Fern Brady episode but keep forgetting. My wife is now finally reading her autobiography, so maybe I can drum up some joint interest.

• I wish that I enjoyed cooking. I just can't seem to get the enthusiasm.

I wish that people could pool together and provide food for 6 people (like that recipe), and I would help with computer problems. A bit like a mini-village.

I do like baked stuff like cakes. They don't like me much, though.

I saw that you like bake off. I've liked the occasional episode that I've caught by accident. I really want to watch the Fern Brady episode but keep forgetting. My wife is now finally reading her autobiography, so maybe I can drum up some joint interest.

Children
No Data