Anyone else like cooking?

I love to cook, I think I'm going to be spending the next few days making pickled onions and chutney as I've just cleared all the tomato plants from the garden and have loads of half rip ones.

I took a Yottam Ottalengi recipe book out of the library yesterday, I started drooling almost as soon as I started looking at it, unfortunately I think you need at least 6 people to feed as nearly all of it can't really be frozen and it dosen't look like you could realistically make smaller amounts.

I've started baking again too, I love baking, but I don't have a very sweet tooth and I crap at all the fancy icing and stuff, still no reason for not making a lovely moist apple cake, or a light carrot cake.

Parents
  • I'm a professionaly trained chef. After using this training to work in the food service industry for five years, I became a Culinary Arts instructor and taught Culinary Arts for 15 years. 

In terms of the Yottam Ottalengi recipe book or any cookbook for that matter, you could scale down the recipes by cutting all ingredients in half. 

• I'm a professionaly trained chef. After using this training to work in the food service industry for five years, I became a Culinary Arts instructor and taught Culinary Arts for 15 years. 

In terms of the Yottam Ottalengi recipe book or any cookbook for that matter, you could scale down the recipes by cutting all ingredients in half. 

Children
No Data