MODERATORS PLS

Again my post has been removed. I am now EXTREMELY distressed. Please assist me asap. Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi Karl,

One thing that I remember setting off the automated alarms (that is a human, doesn't block most posts) is editing your own post more than a few times. Could it be that?

• Thanks Mark,

Yes it may be that, though I also complained some about the NHS/Psychiatry/Tories/Services in my introduction yesterday. I will likely need to edit my posts though so if that was the reason perhaps this is not the best place for me.

Have a good day.

• Complaints are fine. Personal insults are not. But if a real person edits it, then they still leave the post up. I think you got done by the automated one. It's happened to me a few times and usually is ok after an appeal.

Welcome, by the way!

EDIT: we have a spam / robot problem and the automated blocker is over sensitive to this

• Complaints are fine. Personal insults are not. But if a real person edits it, then they still leave the post up. I think you got done by the automated one. It's happened to me a few times and usually is ok after an appeal.

Welcome, by the way!

EDIT: we have a spam / robot problem and the automated blocker is over sensitive to this

Children
No Data