Penguin Thread!!

I remembered that I had seen several penguins over the last few years, so I thought why not make a thread! Real penguins, cuddly toy penguins, cartoon penguins. There are no rules, as long as it is about penguins.

I do have a handful of pictures, but I will drip feed them to keep this thread alive for a few days.

Also, the funniest one is one that my wife took, so I need to ask her to find it.

This fellow was taken in World of Dinosaurs - Paradise Wildlife Park in Hertfordshire in August 2022. I was very lucky to get her/him looking at me at the moment that I took it. The best thing about it was that they kept on going in the side-door (not pictured) and coming out of the pictured door. It was really funny.

Parents Reply
  • Yes! Frobisher was a shape-shifter private detective who tailed the Doctor for a while (this was in the 1980s comic strips in Doctor Who Magazine), became his friend, and then travelled with him. When they land at the South pole he becomes a penguin to blend in, but then decides he kind of likes the look and will just stay that way. It nicely parallels the TARDIS keeping the police box disguise all this time. 

Children
No Data