Penguin Thread!!

I saw on an introduction thread today that Penguin likes penguins. (I am not always the sharpest tool in the box, and previously I didn't click that someone called Penguin with a penguin for a profile picture would like penguins.)

I remembered that I had seen several penguins over the last few years, so I thought why not make a thread! Real penguins, cuddly toy penguins, cartoon penguins. There are no rules, as long as it is about penguins.

I do have a handful of pictures, but I will drip feed them to keep this thread alive for a few days.

Also, the funniest one is one that my wife took, so I need to ask her to find it.

This fellow was taken in World of Dinosaurs - Paradise Wildlife Park in Hertfordshire in August 2022. I was very lucky to get her/him looking at me at the moment that I took it. The best thing about it was that they kept on going in the side-door (not pictured) and coming out of the pictured door. It was really funny.

Parents Reply
  • I often wonder why brands don't re-use some of their most successful and memorable advertising campaigns from "the olden days". The best ones have permanent homes in my memory and still pop up, to this day, whenever I think about their products.

Children
No Data