My 21 year old Son would love to make new friends

My son, Andrew, is 21 years old and has autism. He gets very lonely and would live to make some friends his own age. He loves music, especially Sabrina Carpenter who we are going to see in concert in March. He loves lots of other music too. He also love James Bond films but his ultimate favourite is Daniel Craig. He also enjoys the Fast & Furious franchise and enjoys all the cars. Many thanks. 

Parents
  • I've been active on thie site for a few weeks and I can tell you from experience the users here are very friendly. I'd recommend showing him how to make discussions as you have about any questions he has, interests he wants to share, anything like that. I've met some interesting people already doing just that.

• I've been active on thie site for a few weeks and I can tell you from experience the users here are very friendly. I'd recommend showing him how to make discussions as you have about any questions he has, interests he wants to share, anything like that. I've met some interesting people already doing just that.

Children
No Data