Interesting Wikipedia articles.

Do you have any to share with the forum?  It could make for an enlightening thread.

Parents
  • I use wikipedia to look up game info or to find out about an album I want to buy or a dvd I want to see if it was out in my region

Other than that I find more joy in books for reading and research 

I used to love library's but most are integrated into sports centres now and dont feel as relaxing as the old buildings(this was an early sign of autisim for me like you can make it seem like an old library but nothing beats a old 60s 70s 80s or older building full of books also the smell of a proper old book shop yeah that's a happy place to  be at) but I used to love wiki but it's full of missing or false info

• I'm not a massive fan as it's accuracy is a bit unreliable, but it can be a good place to start and looking at an articles attributions can lead you to some interesting places.

507, you would of loved Oxbow books in Oxford, it was the nearest thing to book shop you'd find in a Terry Pratchet novel as anythig I've ever seen, an old building full of nooks, wonky staircases and piles and piles of books. You never knew which floor you were on because of all the different staircases and levels some of the staircases didn't seem to lead anywhere and most of all that lovely smell, slightly dusty, inky and new paper.

• Yes that sounds good 

I remember j used to love Afflecks palace in Manchester because of its chaotic yet organised layout it was almost like something out of Harry Potter you'd follow a linear route to end up 2 floors up but you'd go down a floor to  new bit and up one floor to a meeting bit 

Quiggins was a nice old building too full of old stair walls that echoed(I hate echoes unless it's in an old stair well) 

• Yes that sounds good 

I remember j used to love Afflecks palace in Manchester because of its chaotic yet organised layout it was almost like something out of Harry Potter you'd follow a linear route to end up 2 floors up but you'd go down a floor to  new bit and up one floor to a meeting bit 

Quiggins was a nice old building too full of old stair walls that echoed(I hate echoes unless it's in an old stair well) 

Children
No Data