What have you been up too today?

I've had a long walk with my dog, then I went and tried to find something to tell my DiL to get me for xmas, she wants our lists early so as she can do her financial planing. I've been to the library and the garden centre, where I got a pack of free daffodil bulbs.

I think tomorow will be spent gardening

Parents
  • Today has been quite a really good one for me. First thing this morning I got to induldge in some of my special interests and then I had a lay in as well. I went out around 10 o'clock and went to Waitrose to buy my dad some of his shopping. I do help him as I have a Waitrose near me. I was going to send him the food in a taxi using taxicard, but couldn't find one on the street Taxi rank. I went onto my dentist as I got a appointment for today which is really quite rare. I saw the dentist and had a filling and then decided not do the printing for my PIP in my area, but just do it in my dad's area. So, I got a taxi to my dad's. I got there and he was surprised as I got quite a bit more as things were on offer and it made best sense to. I dropped my bags and went out to do my printing and get a few things in his town. I got everything I wanted. Then, we chatted when I got back and I commented again how I liked his throws. They are so pretty on his sofa, even though I have some brand new ones even. I never accepted them having no tag and searched and found one and photoed it. It must about six years old. I thought I wouldbe  lucky to find it. I looked it up and found the website he got it from and they were still selling them so I bought two in different sizes.

I needed as a lot awkward items, toilet roll etc.I decided just to order from Sainsbury's. Last I had a booking for 10am to 2pm on Saturday and when I check it out it had vanished and I had delivery to Sunday 6am to 10am. Now this didn't suit really as I go to church at 8am and will be so worried if it didn't arrive by the time I had left home. Then I planned to go the cinema after as well. So, I looked this morning and saw a slot for today at 6pm to 7pm so just changed it today and stayed as much as I could till it arrived. I came and did my bedding and a few other things. But yes, I'm happy with today and did all what I set out to do.Spoke to my mum as well which was nice.

• Today has been quite a really good one for me. First thing this morning I got to induldge in some of my special interests and then I had a lay in as well. I went out around 10 o'clock and went to Waitrose to buy my dad some of his shopping. I do help him as I have a Waitrose near me. I was going to send him the food in a taxi using taxicard, but couldn't find one on the street Taxi rank. I went onto my dentist as I got a appointment for today which is really quite rare. I saw the dentist and had a filling and then decided not do the printing for my PIP in my area, but just do it in my dad's area. So, I got a taxi to my dad's. I got there and he was surprised as I got quite a bit more as things were on offer and it made best sense to. I dropped my bags and went out to do my printing and get a few things in his town. I got everything I wanted. Then, we chatted when I got back and I commented again how I liked his throws. They are so pretty on his sofa, even though I have some brand new ones even. I never accepted them having no tag and searched and found one and photoed it. It must about six years old. I thought I wouldbe  lucky to find it. I looked it up and found the website he got it from and they were still selling them so I bought two in different sizes.

I needed as a lot awkward items, toilet roll etc.I decided just to order from Sainsbury's. Last I had a booking for 10am to 2pm on Saturday and when I check it out it had vanished and I had delivery to Sunday 6am to 10am. Now this didn't suit really as I go to church at 8am and will be so worried if it didn't arrive by the time I had left home. Then I planned to go the cinema after as well. So, I looked this morning and saw a slot for today at 6pm to 7pm so just changed it today and stayed as much as I could till it arrived. I came and did my bedding and a few other things. But yes, I'm happy with today and did all what I set out to do.Spoke to my mum as well which was nice.

Children
  • I was trying and trying that day to upload the photos of my dad's sofa cover, but couldn't work it out. I used it for 3 days using the colours my dad was and the colours was just not me and unfamiliar for me. Green is my favourite colour as well. I started to use one as a throw blanket and it was so warm. I saw by chance today it could just as well be used  on the other side. I put it back on today. My goodness I loved it, just me.

I think probably they haven't updated their prices for 6 years or what. Price I paid you would think so as well. Nice for some nature lovers as well.

Mine are the first two.