What have you been up too today?

I've had a long walk with my dog, then I went and tried to find something to tell my DiL to get me for xmas, she wants our lists early so as she can do her financial planing. I've been to the library and the garden centre, where I got a pack of free daffodil bulbs.

I think tomorow will be spent gardening

Parents
  • Honestly my life has been a bit grim over the last couple of weeks. I got an alert telling me my PIP forms was up for renewal on the 5th September and they sent them to me. I have been very overwhelmed with it all. I am getting there now and have got quite a lot of support. I had to ask for an extension as well for two weeks. On the weekends I try and do things though. The last few weeks I have seen Garlfield on Saturday and last week I saw Inside Out 2. It was a bit of a toss this weekend between Bettlejuice and Despicable Me 4. The reviews put me a bit of Bettlejuice. I think it will be too creepy for me.

I haven't had time for my special interests since I started making headway on the form. I intend to rest the rest of the day and may be burn some relaxing rose oils as well.

• Honestly my life has been a bit grim over the last couple of weeks. I got an alert telling me my PIP forms was up for renewal on the 5th September and they sent them to me. I have been very overwhelmed with it all. I am getting there now and have got quite a lot of support. I had to ask for an extension as well for two weeks. On the weekends I try and do things though. The last few weeks I have seen Garlfield on Saturday and last week I saw Inside Out 2. It was a bit of a toss this weekend between Bettlejuice and Despicable Me 4. The reviews put me a bit of Bettlejuice. I think it will be too creepy for me.

I haven't had time for my special interests since I started making headway on the form. I intend to rest the rest of the day and may be burn some relaxing rose oils as well.

Children
No Data