Anyone else here that isn't in the UK?

Ik this forum is technically run by a British charity and so most people here are probably British but I joined because it seems like a good forum for autistic people.

Parents
  • Hi, I'm Polish woman, living in Eastern Germany, English isnot my first language but its not a problem. I exchange messages with other users and I enjoy being part of this Co.munity and I appreciate that I have the possibility to be here. Thank you, NAS and moderators for your work.

• That's really interesting, and I would never have guessed. I've been to Gdańsk, Sopot and Kraków. . This may be a little racist of me, but do you think the perceived German ideals of punctuality and efficiency help? We don't have these much in the UK.

• I love these cities! Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia are agglomeration, they are beautiful,  especially Gdansk! Krakow's city center is also charming. In my opinion there is nothing racist about what you wrote. And it's a stereotype, I don't find Germans more punctual than my fellow Polish people. But there are other qualities that make my life in Germany much easier - they are more open to diversity and they don't comment on others like in my country.  

• I love these cities! Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia are agglomeration, they are beautiful,  especially Gdansk! Krakow's city center is also charming. In my opinion there is nothing racist about what you wrote. And it's a stereotype, I don't find Germans more punctual than my fellow Polish people. But there are other qualities that make my life in Germany much easier - they are more open to diversity and they don't comment on others like in my country.  

Children