Miserable Monday

Dear All,

I am currently having a break from work and am frustrated that the road I live in seems to think Monday should be like the M25 at 8am in the rush hour.

i planned a quiet breakfast cup of tea, read of my book.then I wanted to do some admin that needed concentration.

My timetable was get up at 8.15 am look at my computer and the news.This got interrupted with crash bank wallop someone decided to jet their drive.We have had this annoying workman up for 2 weeks just feeding off the co residents doing one after the other not very well and noisily!

So quiet computer session ruined.

Wanted to have breakfast crash bank wallop next door noisy decorator turns up and starts piling materials against our wall.had to ask him to move it he did thankfully.

By now its was nearly 9am I thought ok go and have brekky oh no then the scaffolders turn top next door crash bank wallop.Wolfed breakfast down tense no reading to tense.

Then went to my study around 9.15 so noisy i don't know what I did for 40 minutes my to do list was untouched.So went and had the shower I should have had hours ago and eventually started what I needed to do around 10 am in a bad mood.

I was so behind and inefficient I did not get done what should have been quick till lunchtime.Had no time for my quiet mid morning tea and read and was miffed all day any tips

Parents Reply Children