Autism Therapy Dogs

Does anyone know where I can go re the above ideally I would like one ready trained. 

thanks

Parents
  • I don't know, but they sound absolutely awesome. I will have to get my own dog when I can. I think any dog must provide some level of therapy. But, I know you are asking for special training.

I was wondering if you are sticking around whether you'd consider changing your username and avatar picture? You have a lot of points, so must be very active. It will make it easier for you to stand out. Otherwise we only see an NAS number - which all look the same. Don't worry if not - it's just an idea.

• I don't know, but they sound absolutely awesome. I will have to get my own dog when I can. I think any dog must provide some level of therapy. But, I know you are asking for special training.

I was wondering if you are sticking around whether you'd consider changing your username and avatar picture? You have a lot of points, so must be very active. It will make it easier for you to stand out. Otherwise we only see an NAS number - which all look the same. Don't worry if not - it's just an idea.

Children
  • have changed my username now thanks for advice

• Hi yes I defo will do a username change soon good idea and will think re picture i was just nervous and shy to begin with watch this space and thanks so much.I am going through hell in my life at the moment but I intend t use it to help others when I am ready

• I guess it depends on what help you think a dog might be able to give you? Do you need a trained one, if anyone does them, or is it that a dog will help keep you calm and feel better about going out and when you're wobbly? If you want a calming companion to take you for walks and ease the way talking to people then can I recomend a rescue greyhound? These are retired racing dogs and gentle giants who want to cuddle and are happy to go for walks, they need a minimum of 20 minutes exercise twice a day and are really 40mph couch potatoes, they will race about like crazy things, for a few minutes then crash out barely willing to lift their heads to recieve a treat.