What sci fi shows are you watching right now or these days?

these days I am watching Silo. and Sunny.

and some tom Baker Doc who.

Parents
  • I have been rewatching Stargate SG-1. This is following a full rewatch of Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager a few years ago, followed by the X-Files.

I haven't really liked any new sci-fi. Gave most of them a try but it just feels like something is missing and it's too dystopian.

I think the most recent thing I watched which isn't exactly sci-fi but has a kind of futuristic element was Severance. I like that. It was about people working in an office who basically have their memories erased. They live their original life in the outside world, oblivious to ever doing any work; the problem is the version of themselves on the inside who do the work are still people and still themselves.

• I have been rewatching Stargate SG-1. This is following a full rewatch of Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager a few years ago, followed by the X-Files.

I haven't really liked any new sci-fi. Gave most of them a try but it just feels like something is missing and it's too dystopian.

I think the most recent thing I watched which isn't exactly sci-fi but has a kind of futuristic element was Severance. I like that. It was about people working in an office who basically have their memories erased. They live their original life in the outside world, oblivious to ever doing any work; the problem is the version of themselves on the inside who do the work are still people and still themselves.

Children
No Data