Does autism exist?

Of course it does, though I had the misfortune of listening to someone proclaim their lack of belief a few weeks ago. Here’s my response:[edited by moderator]

Parents
  • https://www.abtaba.com/blog/autism-overdiagnosed#%23max-widget

i Found interesting article. Yes, autism exists and it’s very important to recognize it on time. Today I feel so sad, like I want to cry because I feel that I need a psychologist but I have a feeling that I would have bother them with my nonsense. Sorry, just wanted to share together with the article that made me cry

• Hi Alienated 

I would also like to say please don’t ever think that you bother people. You in particular have made me very welcome and given me some advice and encouragement in the past. I had a very similar day yesterday, I was thinking about my son’s therapist as I believe she has some kind of illness. I was in tears for such a big part of yesterday, I don’t know where it came from but it really bothered me. I wish I didn’t care as much as I do as these things cost me in energy and I genuinely feel such sadness. 

Hope you are feeling better now? 

• Hi Alienated 

I would also like to say please don’t ever think that you bother people. You in particular have made me very welcome and given me some advice and encouragement in the past. I had a very similar day yesterday, I was thinking about my son’s therapist as I believe she has some kind of illness. I was in tears for such a big part of yesterday, I don’t know where it came from but it really bothered me. I wish I didn’t care as much as I do as these things cost me in energy and I genuinely feel such sadness. 

Hope you are feeling better now? 

Children
No Data