That Was Unexpected... We apologize, but an unexpected issue prevented the page you requested from being available. We've logged the issue so the site administrator can resolve the problem.

Why do I get the above message every time I click on 'forgot password'? It's not unexpected at all! It happens every single time!

Parents
  • I've experienced various issues with the NAS website over time. Most notably, sometimes when I've been logged in to the forum and either clicked on the Advice and guidance link at the top or tried to visit any other general website page, it has instead taken me to the site login page, with no ability to navigate elsewhere.

The only way that I've found to fix this has been to completely clear the website's stored data from my browser (ie cache, cookies, etc) via my browser's settings menu.

Whilst this does mean that I have to log back in to the forum in order be able to post, it has always fixed the broken navigational behaviour. 

It might also be worth trying in respect of your particular issue? That or trying a different browser, which I've also done before when I've been too impatient to clear the cache and cookies.

Either way, I'd also suggest emailing the Community Manager for help: communitymanager@nas.org.uk

• I've experienced various issues with the NAS website over time. Most notably, sometimes when I've been logged in to the forum and either clicked on the Advice and guidance link at the top or tried to visit any other general website page, it has instead taken me to the site login page, with no ability to navigate elsewhere.

The only way that I've found to fix this has been to completely clear the website's stored data from my browser (ie cache, cookies, etc) via my browser's settings menu.

Whilst this does mean that I have to log back in to the forum in order be able to post, it has always fixed the broken navigational behaviour. 

It might also be worth trying in respect of your particular issue? That or trying a different browser, which I've also done before when I've been too impatient to clear the cache and cookies.

Either way, I'd also suggest emailing the Community Manager for help: communitymanager@nas.org.uk

Children
No Data