That Was Unexpected... We apologize, but an unexpected issue prevented the page you requested from being available. We've logged the issue so the site administrator can resolve the problem.

Why do I get the above message every time I click on 'forgot password'? It's not unexpected at all! It happens every single time!

Parents
  • Something that might be worth you considering... I have an index book (a bit like a paper address book) that I use to record all the websites I'm registered with, the e-mail address I've used to register with, and also other log-in details such as passwords.

I know there is software and apps one can use that will remember passwords, but I personally prefer to store such details offline.

Coming back to your issue, I have occasionally experienced a similar thing with NAS. Nothing to do with forgetting my password though, but I have seen that same message sometimes when signing-in.

• Something that might be worth you considering... I have an index book (a bit like a paper address book) that I use to record all the websites I'm registered with, the e-mail address I've used to register with, and also other log-in details such as passwords.

I know there is software and apps one can use that will remember passwords, but I personally prefer to store such details offline.

Coming back to your issue, I have occasionally experienced a similar thing with NAS. Nothing to do with forgetting my password though, but I have seen that same message sometimes when signing-in.

Children
No Data