What are you watching?

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing wellHeart

What are you all watching?

I'm currently watching Three Men and a Baby which I'm loving so far.

Have you got any recommendations? I'm always looking for new things to watchGrinning

P.S I definitely recommend Three Men and a Baby!

• Only Connect and University Challenge last night, I did OK with University Challenge, but apart from the missing vowel round and maybe one line of the wall I cannot get my head around Only Connect, I thought I was good at lateral thinking, but obviously not that good!

• I really wanted to watch the good doctor but then every made a meme of I am a surgeon and I didn't want to watch anymore 

Memes just grind my gears for some reason like why is a joke funny after r10 million copycat videos or pictures

• I find if I avoid a show it's just because I can know from a trailer if I will like it or not and I find the latest thing everyone seems to love I end up going nah not for me 

I refuse to watch something because everyone bangs on and on and on 

Dont get me wrong theres shows I missed our on and loved but others I give in and tried and had to turn off with boredom 

• Isn't the whole point of what he is saying that the NT's can only force you to take a position if you let them?

I thought it was going well, until he suggested the use of deception as a viable strategy. I can get behind using the opponents self deception against them, or even having identified their deception without them realising it, allowing them to think they have the better of you whilst manouveirng for a better position, but as soon as you start trying to actively deceive you pollute your own integrity, and start playing frm an intrinsically weak & over complicated position. (The considerable part of your brainpower that is occupied creating and sustaining deceit, by definition then isn't available to you for creating more effectve solution to real problems. Lying makes you weaker, not stronger) 

But, heck, a very interesting video that tries to address a problem that we will all face someday.

• I have watched a few gangster films in my time, but I can't say it's a favourite genre, my favourite gangster film was The Business, with a very young Danny Dyer.

• I've had my picture taken with Marina Sirtis on the bridge of the Enterprise...

I asked her to pretend we we crashing, and she went along with it!

Later on I got to meet a real life Astronaut and found him to be an unpleasant and grumpy man!

TBF, he might just be one of those who takes an instant and unreasoning dislike to me, they do exist. I don't think it'd be fair to name him.. 

• Ray Winstone is good in Sexy Beast.  Although  I get the impression that a Gangster movie would not be your thing.

• I only saw it at the time, though obviously the tune has stuck in my head. I loved it too. I had no idea it was Ray Winstone! I put on one the other threads that one of the Double Deckers was Peter Firth.

• I loved that series, do you remember a very young Ray Winstone as Will Scarlet?

• A show I watched a but of when it first aired but never properly watched ... miranda I'm now up to series 2

• Also watching Sherwood. I drive myself mad by singing "Sherwood... Sherwood.. The hooded man..."

• Master chef,

Sherwood,

New Googlebox tonight, yay

Gardeners World

Who do you think you are?

The Voice

Strictly on saturday, yay.

• I'm working my way through the old Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series again. It's better than any of the films from 3 onwards.

With my wife, we are watching "Only Murders In The Building" and "Slow Horses"

I am looking forward to "Agatha All Along" (Wandavision sequel) which comes out soon.

• I don't watch The Good Doctor, but have googled the logo and found this image after a lot of searching.

That looks like infinity to me. I had never heard of that symbol for autism before. Thankyou for pointing me in that direction.

I actually know what Elena of Avalor is! My niece loves it. She's sung some of the songs to us a few times too.

• Yes you are right, I didn't catch it until series 3!

• I am binge watching Ally McBeal on my tablet.  11 episodes down. 101 to go.

Great series full of quirky comedy.

• Been watching The Good Doctor (in s3 so far), and also random Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor episodes (random since I've seen the series' several times already).

What I have planned next to watch is Heartstopper (s3), Jurassic World Chaos Theory (s2), Dragon Prince Mystery of Aaravos (s7), then Young Sheldon (s7). ...In that order. Plus whatever Bluey episodes (or minisodes) may come out.

People who watch The Good Doctor... The 2 O's in 'good' are an infinity symbol right? Any image online is just normal text but I swear it was there... Did I make that up?

• very cool! I've had the DVD boxset for a number of years now, watched them before the COVID pandemic, thought I'd dip back in.

• Loved that at the time. I think it's in HD now on streaming.

• Nice! I got the Blu-ray set for my birthday a while back. I'm slowly working my way through them.