Need to take an indefinite break

Things have been said here that I find triggering, and not supportive of those who are disabled. Ideally  I'd block, but that is not an option. Therefore I've been left with no choice but to take an indefinite break. I will check  periodically to see if it has,for me, returned to being  a pro disabled environment.

Parents
  • what do you call disabled though?

what can a none autistic person do that a autistic person cant do? what is the disability of the autistic? ... what ability is there in a regular guy... disability in this regard is often more physical, such as mobility... and this is why you cant get pip really unless you lie or stretch the truth.

autism is more a disorder. not disability. its even called personality disorder. 

disabled kinda sounds insulting or a put down to it really.

• what do you call disabled though?

what can a none autistic person do that a autistic person cant do? what is the disability of the autistic? ... what ability is there in a regular guy... disability in this regard is often more physical, such as mobility... and this is why you cant get pip really unless you lie or stretch the truth.

autism is more a disorder. not disability. its even called personality disorder. 

disabled kinda sounds insulting or a put down to it really.

Children
No Data