Need to take an indefinite break

Things have been said here that I find triggering, and not supportive of those who are disabled. Ideally  I'd block, but that is not an option. Therefore I've been left with no choice but to take an indefinite break. I will check  periodically to see if it has,for me, returned to being  a pro disabled environment.

Parents
  • FWIW,

A while ago I asked the admin if the proposed site revamp can include a "ignore user feature" and have been told that the suggestion has been forwarded to the team doing that.

I like the bitchute "mute user" feature, which seems pretty comprehensively designed to allow users who need such a feature to not only prevent one from reading a "troublesome" users input but also prevents the blocked users from reading what YOU write as well. 

It's not a feature I need for me personally, or have ever used on other sites*, but I think it would help quite a few users here who seeem to have more serious probelms with tolerance of other peoples point of view.     

* I have found in my participation elsewhere that no matter how annoying or objectionable a user seems to be, eventually they post something good or useful, and using a blanket "ignore user" feature would prevent me from seeing their more useful or sensible posts..

• FWIW,

A while ago I asked the admin if the proposed site revamp can include a "ignore user feature" and have been told that the suggestion has been forwarded to the team doing that.

I like the bitchute "mute user" feature, which seems pretty comprehensively designed to allow users who need such a feature to not only prevent one from reading a "troublesome" users input but also prevents the blocked users from reading what YOU write as well. 

It's not a feature I need for me personally, or have ever used on other sites*, but I think it would help quite a few users here who seeem to have more serious probelms with tolerance of other peoples point of view.     

* I have found in my participation elsewhere that no matter how annoying or objectionable a user seems to be, eventually they post something good or useful, and using a blanket "ignore user" feature would prevent me from seeing their more useful or sensible posts..

Children
No Data