Need to take an indefinite break

Things have been said here that I find triggering, and not supportive of those who are disabled. Ideally  I'd block, but that is not an option. Therefore I've been left with no choice but to take an indefinite break. I will check  periodically to see if it has,for me, returned to being  a pro disabled environment.

Parents
  • "I came here expecting to find kindred spirits, and have not" is a reality that appears on screen and in my inbox all the time.

I myself had exactly that experience. It hurts.

To an unsympathetic person, and there are many of those, It's "kindredism", a close relation of race-ism or national-ism or family-ism of course.

Soon, of course, when the progressive (AKA Kalergi) plan is complete, there will be no families, races, nations or even "kindred" and we'll all be happy and own nothing.

As the martyr Gonzalo Lira used to say: "Understand what's going on".

*Editted. To perhaps communicate the essential point a bit better.

• "I came here expecting to find kindred spirits, and have not" is a reality that appears on screen and in my inbox all the time.

I myself had exactly that experience. It hurts.

To an unsympathetic person, and there are many of those, It's "kindredism", a close relation of race-ism or national-ism or family-ism of course.

Soon, of course, when the progressive (AKA Kalergi) plan is complete, there will be no families, races, nations or even "kindred" and we'll all be happy and own nothing.

As the martyr Gonzalo Lira used to say: "Understand what's going on".

*Editted. To perhaps communicate the essential point a bit better.

Children
No Data