El Salvador, transformed by the actions of ONE strong man.

I just read THIS article elsewhere on the web, and found it quite interesting.

Not least that it seems to show me that if a society decides it really does NOT want to be a victim society ruled by those who recognise only their own internal laws and act only on their own whims, that positive change can indeed happen very fast. 

It is interesting enough to share, I think.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/boots-ground-worlds-bitcoin-paradise

Parents
  • Interesting article. I have read a lot about what El Salvador used to be like before this president so would be interested to research more about what it's like now. A lot of the economic reforms sound similar to what Javier Milei is doing in Argentina. 
    As for the social reforms and locking up of gang members I wonder if that would work with the machete wielding thugs on the streets of London 

• Interesting article. I have read a lot about what El Salvador used to be like before this president so would be interested to research more about what it's like now. A lot of the economic reforms sound similar to what Javier Milei is doing in Argentina. 
    As for the social reforms and locking up of gang members I wonder if that would work with the machete wielding thugs on the streets of London 

Children
No Data