El Salvador, transformed by the actions of ONE strong man.

I just read THIS article elsewhere on the web, and found it quite interesting.

Not least that it seems to show me that if a society decides it really does NOT want to be a victim society ruled by those who recognise only their own internal laws and act only on their own whims, that positive change can indeed happen very fast. 

It is interesting enough to share, I think.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/boots-ground-worlds-bitcoin-paradise

Parents
  • Having read this article, I totally support this radical approach - I’ve always believed that throughout history and in many parts of the world, people have always needed and still do need strong leadership, perhaps now more than ever, even via dictatorship - indeed such a radical approach could be our best defence against globalist overreach - there are many examples throughout history where this has worked, even if only for a short time, the trick is how to keep it going and protect it from infiltration and any potential sources of resistance that comes from that infiltration 

• Having read this article, I totally support this radical approach - I’ve always believed that throughout history and in many parts of the world, people have always needed and still do need strong leadership, perhaps now more than ever, even via dictatorship - indeed such a radical approach could be our best defence against globalist overreach - there are many examples throughout history where this has worked, even if only for a short time, the trick is how to keep it going and protect it from infiltration and any potential sources of resistance that comes from that infiltration 

Children