Basic lifestyle

On reading  the threads here it comes across very strongly that I have a very basic lifestyle compared to the rest of you. It mainly consists of internet,watch TV, eat and drink. It's a lifestyle aimed at reducing stress. I sometimes feel  set apart from the rest of you, not because of anything untoward said. My social communication skills are nowhere near as good as the rest of you. Social communication being separate from verbal ability. Having both ASD and schizoaffective/schizophrenia  doesn't help.

Parents
  • basic is very good. its best to keep to basic.
    alot of people on here do have very good social skill and say they have partner and child, which i cant fathom. and yet they are also on pip and somehow eligable for that based on autism when they have such vivid social lives. so it is odd and shows the system is flawed in many ways.

id prefer to just stay at home and play games and watch tv all day, but i have been forcing myself into a torturous entire day consuming afternoon to next morning job to pay my life. thats my only socialness. a forced one by work. and to be fair i prefer my personal life being unsocial now so i can cooldown from that. although the unsocialness before work was a factor that made me want work so i can get a bit of socialness for once.

i prefer written communication. but written communications are easy to misunderstand and misread for both sides and it always gets to argument in writing or offence. i had one recently in my flat management whatsapp group that decided to always take offence at everything i said, strawmanned me claiming i hate all the tenants there in order for them to believe him and believe i hate them so they then hate me, then he claimed im hiding behind a screen and wanted to violently say things to my face or something lol so even if your prefered is writing some knuckle dragging idiot will want to call you out and force a verbal communication anyway without regard to you not really saying anything verbal and it being a waste of time, although i did have a face to face and although i was silent and listening and not saying much i did ensure that im not backing down from him..... yeah anyway face to face verbal comms is never good, its always a threat, its always just a scum wanting to intimidate you but then as of his case im not the type to be scared and likely he got scared instead then began talking about how he has kids for some reason lol i did tell him im gonna get him evicted for his behaviour.... anyway verbal bad, written good, but written is misunderstood. english skills are key but i live in working class places and the working class are poorly educated so basic english comprehension very bad, these people have never read a book in their lives and dont know basic word meanings.

• basic is very good. its best to keep to basic.
    alot of people on here do have very good social skill and say they have partner and child, which i cant fathom. and yet they are also on pip and somehow eligable for that based on autism when they have such vivid social lives. so it is odd and shows the system is flawed in many ways.

id prefer to just stay at home and play games and watch tv all day, but i have been forcing myself into a torturous entire day consuming afternoon to next morning job to pay my life. thats my only socialness. a forced one by work. and to be fair i prefer my personal life being unsocial now so i can cooldown from that. although the unsocialness before work was a factor that made me want work so i can get a bit of socialness for once.

i prefer written communication. but written communications are easy to misunderstand and misread for both sides and it always gets to argument in writing or offence. i had one recently in my flat management whatsapp group that decided to always take offence at everything i said, strawmanned me claiming i hate all the tenants there in order for them to believe him and believe i hate them so they then hate me, then he claimed im hiding behind a screen and wanted to violently say things to my face or something lol so even if your prefered is writing some knuckle dragging idiot will want to call you out and force a verbal communication anyway without regard to you not really saying anything verbal and it being a waste of time, although i did have a face to face and although i was silent and listening and not saying much i did ensure that im not backing down from him..... yeah anyway face to face verbal comms is never good, its always a threat, its always just a scum wanting to intimidate you but then as of his case im not the type to be scared and likely he got scared instead then began talking about how he has kids for some reason lol i did tell him im gonna get him evicted for his behaviour.... anyway verbal bad, written good, but written is misunderstood. english skills are key but i live in working class places and the working class are poorly educated so basic english comprehension very bad, these people have never read a book in their lives and dont know basic word meanings.

Children
No Data