Who's going to write "None of the above" on their ballot paper tomorrow?

Does anyone else have the conviction that whoever wins the election tomorrow, nothing will really improve for us here in England?

Parents
  • I'm not going to bother voting at all because there's no one I feel able to vote for. It feels like the only choice we have is who's going to dump on us and from how high.

With Westminster deciding how much money the devolved governments get and retaining control over a lot of areas we're not as independent as it might seem to those in England.

Still for all that we have a poor range of options here, at least we're better off than America with more of the electorate not wanting either candidate than those who want one of them.

• I'm not going to bother voting at all because there's no one I feel able to vote for. It feels like the only choice we have is who's going to dump on us and from how high.

With Westminster deciding how much money the devolved governments get and retaining control over a lot of areas we're not as independent as it might seem to those in England.

Still for all that we have a poor range of options here, at least we're better off than America with more of the electorate not wanting either candidate than those who want one of them.

Children
No Data