CBD V Anti Depessants

My daughter has started a low dosage of Setraline.  She is only in the early stages and on a low dose.  She is 15 and is Neurodiverse.  She struggles at school with social interaction and is very unhappy a majority of the time.  We are not entirely comfortable with her taking medication but it’s got to the point where we have to do something to help her start to feel better.  I have been reading about the possible benefits of CBD oil and would like to know if this is an alternative worth considering.  Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Parents
  • Thank you.  Sound advice. I will obviously approach this by doing lots of research first.  Also reading how other people have responded to CBD is encouraging.  She also has therapy session once a week and her school is very supportive.  None of this sadly seems to be helping and it seems like she’s falling into a deep dark hole.  As a parent I despair which is why I am considering everything as a potential option right now.  Thank you again I am most grateful for responding.

• Thank you.  Sound advice. I will obviously approach this by doing lots of research first.  Also reading how other people have responded to CBD is encouraging.  She also has therapy session once a week and her school is very supportive.  None of this sadly seems to be helping and it seems like she’s falling into a deep dark hole.  As a parent I despair which is why I am considering everything as a potential option right now.  Thank you again I am most grateful for responding.

Children
No Data