What music do you like?

What music are we all in to? Grinning 

I love music! I listen to it every day. I have a song for every mood I'm feeling and I've got an awesome varied taste in music.

Like this morning I was listening to Sabrina Carpenter who my dad says can't sing but this evening I'm listening to Jealous Guy by Roxy Music and I can hear my dad singing it at the top of his voice downstairs...

Stuck out tongue closed eyes

Here's the link if you want to listen to it. 

https://youtu.be/hRzGzRqNj58?si=LLrkvwbpyk5TVzzE

It's one of those songs that makes me feel and gives me goosebumps. Like John Lennons version too but this one is just super Ok hand 

Parents
  • Music is my super autistic interest, I listen to music whenever I can, it has a calming affect on me. I am currently listening to a Paul Weller album, which I have listened to on repeat 6 times today.

I have a varied taste in music, big into rock, metal, electronics, indie, allsorts really.

Love attending concerts too, saw Pearl Jam last night in Manchester, I’m seeing Fontaines DC in November and I am hopefully seeing Alison Moyet next year

• I love Alison Moyet Heart️ all her songs are amazing. 

I think music might be an autistic interest for me to. I listen to it whenever possible and I'm able to feel things from different songs which is epic! I also love to find out about singers I'm interested in I get hyper focused on them and want to find out everything.

Love how many different types of music there is as well. Love how it can hit me and make me feel happy, sad, inspired.

I don't think I'll ever get fed up with music. 
  • I love Alison Moyet Heart️ all her songs are amazing. 

I think music might be an autistic interest for me to. I listen to it whenever possible and I'm able to feel things from different songs which is epic! I also love to find out about singers I'm interested in I get hyper focused on them and want to find out everything.

Love how many different types of music there is as well. Love how it can hit me and make me feel happy, sad, inspired.

I don't think I'll ever get fed up with music. 
Children
No Data