Is anyone else like this or am I just being mean?

I speak a lot to people online (I'm much more comfortable with this than in person) but sometimes on random days i will just get so internally angry while they are speaking, usually it's while I'm doing something like just recently playing a game while chatting with a friend. I was fine while we were playing together but when we started playing separate games and he kept talking I just wanted to tell him to be quiet and in the back of my head I feel bad because I care about our conversations but sometimes I just need silence. I feel like i get annoyed too easily but this has happened with two of my friends now and I dont know if it's just me, if I'm just a bad person.

Recently I've also been on some new medication and one of its side effects is that it makes me super tired, I dont know if that contributes to it any but it has been worse since I've been on this medication. I just dont want to change how I've been doing stuff because I've been so tired, I literally slept the whole of yesterday away because of it and I hate it.

Parents
  • I get like that too sometimes, and even to the people I care about, like my partner and my sister. If they're rambling and distracting me, I'll feel irritated, but I've also been on the side who was rambling a lot to them and distracting them as well without noticing. They get it though.

You just have to say that you got to go, or that you just need some time to relax quietly for a bit, and they'll understand.

• defo go out and stim I am going to start again I have masked too much lately

Reply Children
No Data