Things are gonna get worse!

Apparently, sanctions are tabled; against China. Over 'Hacking' the NHS. Probably done by our 'Special Friend's across The Pond, in the run up to several elections across the World.

I also had an appointment with my financial advisor, in Belfast, today. While my portfolio improves, the direction of my investments, from them, is geared towards Big Tech. I just have to thank God I'm not standing for election. (They should all enter the PDC Circuit, so we'll all know who sponsors them)

The title of this thread is a Poem by John Cooper Clarke.

Parents
  • Added to everything else since Covid, where we have been in effective limbo for the past 4 years, all other issues aside, no politician of any party can ever be trusted ever again - on the global stage, world leaders are totally out of control and we are closer than ever to total global nuke Armageddon than at any point during the Cold War 

• Added to everything else since Covid, where we have been in effective limbo for the past 4 years, all other issues aside, no politician of any party can ever be trusted ever again - on the global stage, world leaders are totally out of control and we are closer than ever to total global nuke Armageddon than at any point during the Cold War 

Children
No Data