Disappearing posts and disconnections

I'm having problems with posts disapearing, it's really frustrating when I've spent ages writing a reply to someone and then the post just disapears after I've sent it.

Another problem I'm having is getting disconnected, I believe its a problem with this site rather than my equipment as it only happens with this site, I'm often only informed that the connections been lost when I've started a new thread.

I'm frustrated and pee'd off.

• I don't know if this will be of any consolation... Back when I was a more active member, I too experienced connection issues. In my case, I found it tended to happen if I had been signed in for a while (i.e. more than an hour).

• Thanks RosieMod, but I can't do C&P's, due to learning difficulties and memory problems. I'd appreciate this being passed on to the IT people, it dosen't just happen for long posts, but short ones too and I find posts disapear after they've been up for a while.

• Hi TheCatWoman,

Sorry to hear that you're losing posts you've written out when you're trying to reply, I know that must be very annoying. I'll link this thread when I make my mod report for today so it can be passed onto the IT team to have a look at. In the meantime it might be a good idea to write long posts in a Word document and then copy and paste the text over when you're done - I know that's not an ideal solution, but would stop you from losing what you've written if you do disconnect while trying to post on the community.

Best wishes,
    Ross - mod