Scream Street Season 1

Back in 2021, I was in a funk over Series 2 of Scream Street, mainly due to the Cabin In The Woods episode, where one of my favourite characters, Cleo, was hanging out with Luella and Six instead of Luke and Resus like she's supposed to. I prefer Season 1 because the stories are more episodic, the characters were staying true to their lives and Cleo hung out with Luke and Resus more. So, Scream Street fans, do you prefer Season 1 over Season 2 like I do? I would like to know!

Parents
  • I know next to nothing about this series, but I wonder is it possible that the death of the author/creator (Tommy Donbovand) led to a tonal shift without his input? Similar to how Game of Thrones unavoidably feels a little different once GRRM's foundational sources run out?

• You should say that, Shard. Scream Street has lead to a storyline-filled second season, similar to Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, which broke away from the franchise's episodic formula of unmasking people and getting chased by ghosts to instead chasing a parrot and getting pieces of a map to uncover an ancient treasure. That isn't how you Scooby-Dooby-Doo it! Geddit?

• You should say that, Shard. Scream Street has lead to a storyline-filled second season, similar to Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, which broke away from the franchise's episodic formula of unmasking people and getting chased by ghosts to instead chasing a parrot and getting pieces of a map to uncover an ancient treasure. That isn't how you Scooby-Dooby-Doo it! Geddit?

Children
No Data