The sims 4

I have been playing the sims 4 for a while now and now I'm getting a bit bored of it I want to start a new challenge on the game but don't know what has anyone got any ideas?

• 20,000 starter house 1 Woman 7 Cats 1 bowl and no automatic feeder, no rosebud/motherlode, keep them kitties fed and happy without any running away challenge.

• Hi Pixiefox thank you for your suggestions I am thinking about doing the alien takeover one 

I have done the legacy challenge, Rags to riches and the not so berry challenge. 

• No walls. Not a single one of them.

Roofs are fine, as long as they're not connected to walls of any kind.

Godspeed, Holly.

• have you tried buying all of the DLC yet? i heard if you manage to buy all of the DLC the game becomes more full like a base game lol

• Hi Holly

I've had the same problem with Sims 4, which I'm currently on a break from.

What challenges have you done and what packs do you have?

I like the dream home decorator pack, going and redecorating all the pre made homes as an interactive career.

I have also done the following:

Good Vampire - played as a vampire, using mostly plasma packs rather than drinking from other sims, and got to the highest vampire knowledge level, then made a potion to turn my sim back into a human.

"Rags to riches" scenario - starting with no funds and trying to become a millionaire

Self employed sim - Having no job, and earning money from painting, gardening, fishing, etc.

Alien takeover - Playing as a male alien and trying to get all the ladies in town pregnant, so eventually the whole town would be populated by aliens.

'Reality show" - Creating a household with 4 guys and 4 young ladies, and playing a cross between Big Brother and Love Island. Started with them all taking turns doing skills such as cooking, painting, guitar, yoga, etc. After a few days, I added up the skill level points they all had and moved out the 2 guys & two ladies with the lowest scores. Then the other 4 got to go on dates with each other, and the two who had the highest romantic relationship got engaged, and the other two were moved out. Finally, the engaged winners got married and invited all the 6 other Sims to the wedding.