Driving test

Hi everyone,

I am feeling a bit stuck and wanted to find people who might be able to help and have lived experience. 

I have my driving test coming soon and I am feeling very anxious at the prospect of the test and am anxious that I will get overwhelmed on the day of the driving test, and hazards, noise, lights etc and having to do lots of things at once in the correct order will mean I panic and fail the test.

So, I was wondering if anyone here who can drive can offer any words of advice on how they managed driving test nerves and keeping calm on the day of the test?

Parents
  • Hi, you can have a family member or your instructor sit in the back of the car while you are on the test. They aren’t allowed to talk or prompt in any way. This often helps to reassure the driver as you can drive just fine with your instructor present, you just have one extra person in the car.

• Hi, you can have a family member or your instructor sit in the back of the car while you are on the test. They aren’t allowed to talk or prompt in any way. This often helps to reassure the driver as you can drive just fine with your instructor present, you just have one extra person in the car.

Children
No Data